After the success of last year, the ADCE in partnership with Pi School is organising a new round of the innovative program:
The Creative Incubator
This year, the program and workshops will be focused on:
How to use creativity and design to apply solutions to real-world problems, and transforming ideas into high impact and purposeful actions.
The program will have the same format of last year, consisting in 3 workshops / seminars, led by Jamshid Alamuti and recognised mentors with a final conclusion / white paper to be presented in Barcelona, at the ADCE Festival 2019.
The 1st module will take place at Pi School (Rome) on 28-30th March.
Please find attached the pdf with detailed information together with a general image you can use to promote the program among your members and contacts.
Confirmed trainers & mentors for this 1st module of the Creative Incubator are:
- Jamshid Alamuti / CEO & Co-founder, Pi School
- Conn Bertish / Founder, Cancer Dojo
- Rey Andrade / Creative Director, 72andSunny
- Axel Quack / Strategy Director, Frog Design
Special price for ADCE members:
– We are offering 30 individual grants that cover a 80% of the registration fee. And an additional 10% discount if they are ADCE members. That means that for only 495€ they can participate in this unique program.